It's been a sub ... the blog ... last my speech of August 12!
and the usual work commitments I have taken enough time and in fact I overlooked a lot these pages there is to say that facebook (and this might be one thing to remember in 2009) revolutionized more ...
Blogs are increasingly less and less updated: now i read them in our fattaccio "real time" from around the world, the brilliant intuitions of the public has become sterile "news" , the good times and events are shared through the "Photos" ...
today, hanging out on facebook (just to stay on the subject), I read "link" and reflections of many people who greet 2009 with sadness, with sadness, with regret.
many (indeed many) complain of the year that ends today ... I wonder: why do not you thank God for what you have, for what you are, for being there in 2009?
hope "that The new year is better than the past, "I can conceive of this is: we must always aspire to better, to perfection, so hopefully it will be a better year for everyone! But throw, forget, erase, 365 days ... Well I just can not think about it!
We all have the "moments of life" fantastic and can happen to anyone, almost by retaliation, to spend whole days or dark periods. It 's normal!
What I would advise, and that "my advice" when it happens , is to take head-on these situations, deal with them, win them, go ahead. And if you yourself will not make it look the other ... "Others" really suffering, crying bitter tears, which have a heavy heart, that would also get back his life for someone ...
Turning to me ... What can I say? A 2009 full of wonderful moments despite some less pleasant memories. A
2009 (plus 3 days) spent with my love ... One year together, a beautiful year, a year romantic, special and unforgettable. Without a doubt the best gift in 2008 and 2009 could make me ... I love you!
A year in the family. There are those who kill to get more and more, for all to get what he wants to achieve success. In fact we have everything on hand when we have our family. The family that loves us, waiting for us, sustains us, that will do anything to our good. A 2009
with friends ... The old-time friends, we are always and everywhere, and together with the new friendships that enrich my life.
And then the contest ... Can not forget this "little detail" that has pervaded my last 2-3 years. Unfortunately (for me) is a negative detail. A thousand
unnerving expectations I have lived happily stages, from which I could see a very different future. But then, in a moment, everything is lost ... Goodbye, for now at least, Vellore.
Increases, however, the dream of wearing the uniform of the Carabinieri fantastic. Semper Memento Audere!
So many lovely moments, so many beautiful things, so many situations that make me thankful to have happened ... Thank God, you gave me 1 more year! I'm sorry if I did not know better to paint all the pages in 2009, but I'm grateful for the beautiful colors that I have made available and for the fantastic brushes that have given me and that I keep with infinite love.
pages can help me less beautiful for all new sheets of paper that will give me ... I am sure that with your help, with so much effort on my part and with the people you put me next, I can enjoy a 2010 full of joy.
To you who read address affectionate wishes for new year ... Guard always love the pages of your life, even bad copies!
HAPPY 2010!
Mark Ranno
0 comments:
Post a Comment