Friday, May 29, 2009

How To Prepare A Virus As Amodel

Someone who understands ... Tomorrow 21/04/2009

The owner of a shop was exposed on the door a sign reading " puppies are sold."
This kind of ad is attracting more children and in fact a little later a boy came into the store asking, "How much do the dogs ? "
The master replied: " between 30 and 50 € .
The child put his hand in his pocket and pulled out some coins: "I only € 2.37 ... I can see them? . The man smiled and whistled. From the back room came running his dog followed by five puppies. One of these was, however, far behind the others.
The boy immediately pointed to the dog Left back who was limping, " What about it? .
The man explained that when he was born, the vet said that this puppy had bad hip and that he would be lame forever.
The child was moved at his words and said: " this is the puppy that I want to buy! .
And the man replied, " no, you will not buy it! If you really want I'll give it to you! .
The child was astonished and looked the man straight in the eye said, "I do not want she gave it to me: that as much as other dogs and I'll pay full price. If you agree to immediately give my € 2.37 and 50 cents every month until I will have paid in full .
The man replied, " not really want to buy this little dog, boy. It will never be able to run, jump and play like other puppies! .
so the boy leaned over and pulled the shorts his left leg, malformed and imprisoned in a heavy metal device. He looked again at the man and said: " that does not matter, I can not run and the puppy will need someone who understands! .
The man was now biting her lips and her eyes filled with tears ... He smiled
and said, " boy, I hope and I really hope that each of these puppies are a master like you. "


in life no matter who you are, just that someone appreciates you for who you are, and you accept and love you unconditionally.
The true friend is the one that comes when all the others are gone ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment